Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Crying every night isn't working for me anymore."

Angela F, age 17. Wichita, KS.

"Title: October 28, 2008

Text:

Distance; just another word to explain all the reasons I can't do this anymore. Another way to name our ever so recent diverse time is him. Not a name, just him. It's not going to change nor will it get better.

It's time for me.
I can't.
Just me; I am who I want to be.
...I think.
But I know I can't be who you want me to be. I won't complain.
And I don't expect you to either.
Explaining this wont be easy. But if I don't do it now, no one else can or will.
Don't make me choose. Because I can't tell you. Nor can I tell him.
I won't make this anymore complicated than it already is because this crying every night isn't working for me anymore.
My eyes have gone dry. And my emotions can't be what they used to.
I did this to myself.
Regrets???
I have only one:
Not finding this out sooner."

This and more of my writing is on my webpage:

No comments:

Post a Comment